What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Our massage therapist, Beth Andrews, LMT, has worked in the fitness industry for over 20 years. She saw a need with her Train Strong Gym clients of a massage that not only helped alleviate muscle imbalance but a massage that truly is therapeutic. Her knowledge of body bio-mechanics enables her to target specific areas that will allow your body to move more freely. Call our office at (770) 386-6243 to schedule your massage.
30 Minute Massage
30 minute massages are designed to target a specific area of the body irritated by daily stresses. $45
60 Minute Massage
One hour massages can be relaxing or more therapeutic, targeting multiple areas of the body for relief from daily stress, muscle relief and daily living. $75
90 Minute Massage
90 minute massages are not only relaxing but also therapeutic, targeting multiple areas of the body. Therapist can also demonstrate stretches to help maintain muscle health.
2 Hour Massage
2 hour massage is not only good for your body, it is good for you mind as well.